Elena is an educator and business professional for over 20 years and mother of two.
She is the creator of an innovative course called Parent2Be, specialist in the use of love as an alternative to aggression, violence and abuse, and an international consultant in education.
The Parent2Be course is the result of twenty years of research and experience with children’s and adults’ relationship. Elena coined the term Parent2Be and was the first to describe the process. She wrote a recommendation book entitled “Methodology of teaching the teachers” used for students at her Alma Mater, the Pedagogical University of Omsk in Russia, as well as “The Vision and Practice of Acceptance“.
The workshop is open to all adults, especially … Parents, parents to be, teachers of all levels of education, counsellors, social workers, all those that are dealing with children privately or
- how to deal with conflicts and rivalry child/ child and adult/child
- how to improve emotional flexibility and self-esteem
- how to deal with stress and fear and how to show kids to overcome these emotions
- how to deal with moments of surprise and change
- how to inspire feelings of safety, belonging and trust in children’s relationships with others
- how to develop non-verbal interpersonal skills in kids
- how to change behavior patterns, from aggressive, anger and violence to kindness,
caring and openness